Tell a Friend About BackgammonMasters.com!
Earn cash by introducing your friends to the World Backgammon Network, BackgammonMasters.com!
If you tell a friend about the hottest online backgammon network, and they open a new real-money account at BackgammonMasters.com, we will credit you with $20 cash straight into your BackgammonMasters.com account as soon as they open a real money account. We'll also credit your friend with $10 cash to get him or her started. Both of you win, so there's no reason to wait. Invite your friends today!
It's free! Please read the Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page. All BackgammonMasters.com offers are limited to one account per household. Referred friends must be new accounts with BackgammonMasters.com. You must have an active real-money account in order to be eligible for the bonus.
How Much Is This Offer Worth?
Your Friends Earn
Tell Your Friends Now
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. Please note that Section 16 contains certain changes to the general terms for users outside the United States.
Date of Last Revision: feb 26, 2012.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (Statement) derives from the Backgammonmasters disclaimer, and governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Backgammonmasters. By using or accessing Backgammonmasters, you agree to this Statement.
Sharing Your Game content and Information
You own all of the game content and information you post on Backgammonmasters, and you can control how it is shared through your disclaimer and setting addition:
- For game content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP game content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your disclaimer setting and application grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP game content that you post on or in connection with Backgammonmasters (IP License). This IP License ends at the time you delete your IP game content or your account unless your game content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- At the time you delete IP game content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed game content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but would not be available to others).
- At the time you use an application, your game content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application would control how the application can use, store, and transfer that game content and information. (To learn more about Platform, read our discalimer
- At the time you publish game content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Backgammonmasters, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Backgammonmasters, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Backgammonmasters safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You would not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Backgammonmasters.
- You would not collect users' game content or information, or otherwise access Backgammonmasters, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You would not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Backgammonmasters.
- You would not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You would not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You would not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You would not post game content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You would not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature game content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You would follow our promotion applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on Backgammonmasters.
- You would not use Backgammonmasters to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You would not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Backgammonmasters, such as a denial of service attack.
- You would not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- Registration and Account Security
Backgammonmasters users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You would not provide any false personal information on Backgammonmasters, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You would not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you would not create another one without our permission.
- You would not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
- You would not use Backgammonmasters if you are under 13.
- You would not use Backgammonmasters if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You would keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You would not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You would not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as at the time a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You would not post game content or take any action on Backgammonmasters that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any game content or information you post on Backgammonmasters if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If we remove your game content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we would provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we would disable your account at the time appropriate.
- marks, without our written permission.
- You would not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Backgammonmasters.
- You would not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.